Throughout the pandemic, the property has remained open and operational. We have implemented health and wellness policies and protocols in accordance with guidance from the CDC and State and Local governmental authorities. We continue to review our measures to reflect the current State of California, City of San Diego, and County of San Diego guidelines.
As per the State of California’s reopening guidance, masks are still required for unvaccinated individuals in indoor public settings and businesses, and we continue to encourage the use of masks in all common areas of the building.
MicroShield 360™ has been applied in all common areas and restrooms throughout the building. MicroShield 360™ represents that its premier antimicrobial protective coating kills pathogens and prevents them from living on treated surfaces.
We continue to ask for your help in maintaining a healthy workplace by following these simple guidelines:
- Face coverings are required for unvaccinated individuals and recommended for all as a courtesy to others in common areas of the building.
- Do not enter if you are experiencing symptoms of respiratory illness, including fever or cough.
- Wash your hands, especially after touching frequently used items and surfaces.
- Avoid handshakes, and touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow, not your hands.